|Birthdate||April 8, 1973|
|Three sizes||B:98cm W:85cm H:100cm|
|Attack specialty||Grapple techniques|
Bobby ( ボビー ) is a character designed for Bonnou no Kaihou as the game's new boss. His design, name, personality, and fighting style were inspired from Bobby Ologun. In addition, said person helped sponsor the game.
Bobby is a skillful fighter whom was hired by the King of Certain Country to participate in the Bonnou no Kaihou tournament. He fights using strange but powerful techniques.
- Abiku Power - Bobby spits a cloud of energy into the enemy for damage.
- Special Technique-
- Octupus Blow - Bobby grabs the opponent and hammers into them with punches before finishing with a powerful blow to knock the opponent away.
- Just Kidding.- Boby stress shoot
- Bo-Beam - Bobby's Ippatsu Ougi. Bobby powers up and unleashes an energy beam at the opponent.
- It's Bobby - Bonnou no Kaihou
- African Beats - Bonnou no Kaihou
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou no Kaihou
- In various moves and poses, Bobby's head often grows two or three times it's size. Much like his respective motion capture actor, he often displays the same facial expressions during such moments.